The AG75WCE is perfect for any player looking for an outstanding instrument that is well balanced and reliable.
Players of all styles and musical tastes in need of a great sounding and playable guitar, look no further. The sound is clear and balanced, with an articulate voicing and very musical tone.
The AG75WCE features a great electronic system, an L.R. Baggs StagePro EQ and Element pickup.
The term “solid top” of course refers to the soundboard of an acoustic guitar being made of solid wood, rather than being laminated. However, just because the top is solid, it does not necessarily mean the sound automatically benefits from this feature.
The tone of the instrument only improves significantly when the whole guitar is built correctly to optimize the energy a solid soundboard can generate. Artist Series is built to do exactly this.
Each model is designed to get the best out of its components, and for them to work together to produce balance, lively projection and great response. These components include bracing architecture that is specifically designed for each body shape or tonal requirement.
The Bi-level bridge is designed to heighten string tension and improve sustain and response. Real bone nut and saddle, premium tone woods and the crafted attenuated finish all further the quality of construction and positively impact the performance of the instrument.
- Body type: Grand Auditorium
- Cutaway: Yes
- Top wood: Solid Western Cedar
- Back & sides: Dark Walnut
- Bracing pattern: FST2 Shifted, Scalloped X
- Body finish: Natural/Gloss
- Neck shape: Shallow V to C
- Nut width: 1 3/4" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood/Pau Ferro w/12th Fret Inlay
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Number of frets: 21
- Neck finish: Semi Gloss
- Pickup/preamp: LR Baggs StagePro EQ and Element Pick Up
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood/Pau Ferro
- Tuning machines: Premium Die Cast
- Bridge: Bi-Level Rosewood/Pau Ferro
- Saddle & nut: Real Bone
- Number of strings: 6
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China